有关泰戈尔的英语诗歌
【篇一】泰戈尔英语诗歌带翻译
云与波 Clouds and waves
MOTHER, the folk who live up in the clouds call out to me-- 妈妈,住在云端的人对我唤道——“我们从醒的时候游戏到白日终止。
"We play from the time we wake till the day ends. “我们与黄金色的曙光游戏,我们与银白色的月亮游戏。”
We play with the golden dawn, we play with the silver moon. 我问道:“但是,我怎么能够上你那里去呢?”
I ask, "But, how am I to get up to you?" They answer, "Come to the edge of the earth, lift up your hands to the sky, and you will be taken up into the clouds." 他们答道:“你到地球的边上来,举手向天,就可以被接到云端里来了。”
"My mother is waiting for me at home," I say. "How can I leave her and come?" “我妈妈在家里等我呢,”我说,“我怎么能离开她而来呢?”
Then they smile and float away. 于是他们微笑着浮游而去。
But I know a nicer game than that, mother. 但是我知道一件比这个更好的游戏,妈妈。
I shall be the cloud and you the moon. 我做云,你做月亮。
I shall cover you with both my hands, and our house-top will be the blue sky. 我用两只手遮盖你,我们的屋顶就是青碧的天空。
The folk who live in the waves call out to me-- 住在波浪上的人对我唤道—— “我们从早晨唱歌到晚上;我们前进又前进地旅行,也不知我们所经过的是什么地方。”
"We sing from morning till night; on and on we travel and know not where we pass." 我问道:“但是,我怎么能加入你们队伍里去呢?”
I ask, "But, how am I to join you?" They tell me, "Come to the edge of the shore and stand with your eyes tight shut, and you will be carried out upon the waves." 他们告诉我说:“来到岸旁,站在那里,紧闭你的两眼,你就被带到波浪上来了。”
I say, "My mother always wants me at home in the evening--how can I leave her and go?" 我说:“傍晚的时候,我妈妈常要我在家里——我怎么能离开她而去呢!”
Then they smile, dance and pass by. 于是他们微笑着,跳舞着奔流过去。
But I know a better game than that. 但是我知道一件比这个更好的游戏。
I will be the waves and you will be a strange shore. 我是波浪,你是陌生的岸。
I shall roll on and on and on, and break upon your lap with laughter. 我奔流而进,进,进,笑哈哈地撞碎在你的膝上。
And no one in the world will know where we both are. 世界上就没有一个人会知道我们俩在什么地方。
【篇二】泰戈尔英语诗歌带翻译
第一株茉莉THE FIRST JASMINE
AH, these jasmines, these white jasmines!
呵,这些茉莉花,这些白的茉莉花!
I seem to remember the first day when I filled my hands with these jasmines, these white jasmines.
我仿佛记得我第一次双手满捧着这些茉莉花,这些白的茉莉花的时候。
I have loved the sunlight, the sky and the green earth;
我喜爱那日光,那天空,那绿色的大地;
I have heard the liquid murmur of the river through the darkness of midnight;
我听见那河水淙淙的流声,在黑漆的午夜里传过来;
Autumn sunsets have come to me at the bend of a road in the lonely waste, like a bride raising her veil to accept her lover.
秋天的夕阳,在荒原上大路转角处迎我,如新妇揭起她的面纱迎接她的爱人。
Yet my memory is still sweet with the first white jasmines that I held in my hand when I was a child.
但我想起孩提时第一次捧在手里的白茉莉,心里充满着甜蜜的回忆。
Many a glad day has come in my life, and I have laughed with merrymakers on festival nights.
我生平有过许多快活的日子,在节日宴会的晚上,我曾跟着说笑话的人大笑。
On grey mornings of rain I have crooned many an idle song.
在灰暗的雨天的早晨,我吟哦过许多飘逸的诗篇。
I have worn round my neck the evening wreath of bakulas woven by the hand of love.
我颈上戴过爱人手织的醉花的花圈,作为晚装。
Yet my heart is sweet with the memory of the first fresh jasmines that filled my hands when I was a child.
但我想起孩提时第一次捧在手里的白茉莉,心里充满着甜蜜的回忆。
【篇三】泰戈尔英语诗歌带翻译
英雄THE HERO
MOTHER, let us imagine we are travelling, and passing through a strange and dangerous country.
妈妈,让我们想象我们正在旅行,经过一个陌生而危险的国土。
You are riding in a palanquin and I am trotting by you on a red horse.
你坐在一顶轿子里,我骑着一匹红马,在你旁边跑着。
It is evening and the sun goes down. The waste of Joradighi lies wan and grey before us. The land is desolate and barren.
是黄昏的时候,太阳已经下山了。约拉地希的荒地疲乏而灰暗地展开在我们面前,大地是凄凉而荒芜的。
You are frightened and thinking--"I know not where we have come to."
你害怕了,想道——“我不知道我们到了什么地方了。”
I say to you, "Mother, do not be afraid."
我对你说道:“妈妈,不要害怕。”
The meadow is prickly with spiky grass, and through it runs a narrow broken path.
草地上刺蓬蓬地长着针尖似的草,一条狭而崎岖的小道通过这块草地。
There are no cattle to be seen in the wide field; they have gone to their village stalls.
在这片广大的地面上看不见一只牛;它们已经回到它们村里的牛棚去了。
It grows dark and dim on the land and sky, and we cannot tell where we are going.
天色黑了下来,大地和天空都显得朦朦胧胧的,而我们不能说出我们正走向什么所在。
Suddenly you call me and ask me in a whisper, "What light is that near the bank?"
突然间,你叫我,悄悄地问我道:“靠近河岸的是什么火光呀?”
Just then there bursts out a fearful yell, and figures come running towards us.
正在那个时候,一阵可怕的呐喊声爆发了,好些人影子向我们跑过来。
You sit crouched in your palanquin and repeat the names of the gods in prayer.
你蹲坐在你的轿子里,嘴里反复地祷念着神的名字。
The bearers, shaking in terror, hide themselves in the thorny bush.
轿夫们,怕得发抖,躲藏在荆棘丛中。
I shout to you, "Don't be afraid, mother. I am here."
我向你喊道:“不要害怕,妈妈,有我在这里。”
With long sticks in their hands and hair all wild about their heads, they come nearer and nearer.
他们手里执着长棒,头发披散着,越走越近了。
I shout, "Have a care! you villains! One step more and you are dead men."
我喊道:“要当心!你们这些坏蛋!再向前走一步,你们就要送命了。”
They give another terrible yell and rush forward.
他们又发出一阵可怕的呐喊声,向前冲过来。
You clutch my hand and say, "Dear boy, for heaven's sake, keep away from them."
你抓住我的手,说道:“好孩子,看在上天面上,躲开他们罢。”
I say, "Mother, just you watch me."
我说道:“妈妈,你瞧我的。”
Then I spur my horse for a wild gallop, and my sword and buckler clash against each other.
于是我刺策着我的马匹,猛奔过去,我的剑和盾彼此碰着作响。
The fight becomes so fearful, mother, that it would give you a cold shudder could you see it from your palanquin.
这一场战斗是那么激烈,妈妈,如果你从轿子里看得见的话,你一定会发冷战的。
Many of them fly, and a great number are cut to pieces.
他们之中,许多人逃走了,还有好些人被砍杀了。
I know you are thinking, sitting all by yourself, that your boy must be dead by this time.
我知道你那时独自坐在那里,心里正在想着,你的孩子这时候一定已经死了。
But I come to you all stained with blood, and say, "Mother, the fight is over now."
但是我跑到你的跟前,浑身溅满了鲜血,说道:“妈妈,现在战争已经结束了。”
You come out and kiss me, pressing me to your heart, and you say to yourself,
你从轿子里走出来,吻着我,把我搂在你的心头,你自言自语地说道:
"I don't know what I should do if I hadn't my boy to escort me."
“如果我没有我的孩子护送我,我简直不知道怎么办才好。”
A thousand useless things happen day after day, and why couldn't such a thing come true by chance?
一千件无聊的事天天在发生,为什么这样一件事不能够偶然实现呢?
It would be like a story in a book.
这很像一本书里的一个故事。
My brother would say, "Is it possible? I always thought he was so delicate!"
我的哥哥要说道:“这是可能的事么?我老是在想,他是那么嫩弱呢!”
Our village people would all say in amazement, "Was it not lucky that the boy was with his mother?"
我们村里的人们都要惊讶地说道:“这孩子正和他妈妈在一起,这不是很幸运么?”
关于泰戈尔的英语诗歌有什么??
1 when we two parted 你我离别的时 In silence and tears,沉默与泪水肆虐 Half broken-hearted 心近乎绝望的碎裂 To sever for years,碎片辗过一大段的岁月 Pale grew thy cheek and cold,你的脸颊白如纸而冷若冰 Colder thy kiss;给我的寒洌之吻 Truly that hour foretold 此时此刻已经写下 So...
关于泰戈尔经典英语诗歌欣赏?
关于泰戈尔经典英语诗歌:solitary wayfarer 孤独的旅人 rabindranath tagore [印]泰戈尔 in the deep shadows of the rainy july ,with secret steps,在七月淫雨的忧郁中,你迈著神秘的步子 thou walkest,silent as night ,eluding all watchers.如夜一般的沉寂,躲过了一切守望者 today the morning has...
关于泰戈尔英语诗歌大全?
关于泰戈尔英语诗歌篇1 我一无所求 I asked nothing, only stood at the edge of the wood behind the tree.我一无所求,只站在林边树后。Languor was still upon the eyes of the dawn, and the dew in the air.倦意还逗留在黎明的眼上,露润在空气里。The lazy *** ell of the da...
泰戈尔经典双语诗歌欣赏带翻译
泰戈尔经典双语诗歌: 孤独的旅人 In the deep shadows of the rainy july ,with secret steps,Thou walkest,silent as night ,eluding all watchers.Today the morning has closed its eyes ,在七月淫雨的忧郁中,你迈着神秘的步子 如夜一般的沉寂,躲过了一切守望者 现在 黎明已经合眼 Heedless of...
有关泰戈尔的英语诗歌
【篇一】泰戈尔英语诗歌带翻译 云与波 Clouds and waves MOTHER, the folk who live up in the clouds call out to me-- 妈妈,住在云端的人对我唤道——“我们从醒的时候游戏到白日终止。 "We play from the time we wake till the day ends. “我们与黄金色的曙光游戏,我们与银白色的月亮游戏。”...
泰戈尔经典英语诗歌选集
在学习、工作或生活中,大家都对那些朗朗上口的诗歌很是熟悉吧,诗歌节奏上鲜明有序,音谐韵美。其实很多朋友都不太清楚什么样的诗歌才是好的诗歌,以下是我精心整理的关于泰戈尔经典英语诗歌选集,仅供参考,欢迎大家阅读。When Day Is Done 当时光已逝 If the day is done ,假如时光已逝,If birds ...
泰戈尔经典英文诗二十句左右的泰戈尔的英文诗歌
关于泰戈尔经典英文诗,二十句左右的泰戈尔的英文诗歌这个很多人还不知道,今天来为大家解答以上的问题,现在让我们一起来看看吧!1、When Day Is Done 当时光已逝If the day is done ,假如时光已逝,If birds sing no more .鸟儿不再歌唱,If the wind has fiagged tired ,风儿也吹倦了,...
泰戈尔《生如夏花》诗歌英文
泰戈尔的《生如夏花》诗歌英文如下:Life,thinandlight-offtimeandtimeagain。Frivoloustireless。one。Iheardtheecho,fromthevalleysandtheheart。Opentothelonelysoulofsickleharvesting。Repeatoutrightly,butalsorepeatthewell-beingof。Eventuallyswayinginthedesertoasis。IbelieveIam。Bornasthebrightsummer...
泰戈尔诗歌鉴赏英文版
泰戈尔英文版诗歌品析 The rain has held back for days and days, my God, in my arid heart.在我干枯的心上,好多天没有受到 雨水 的滋润了,我的上帝。The horizon is fiercely naked---not the thinnest cover of a soft cloud, not the vaguest hint of a distant cool shower.天边...
泰戈尔《生如夏花》英文版
rain,又深陷风霜雨雪的感动。Prajna Paramita, soon as soon as,般若波罗蜜,一声一声,Life be beautiful like summer flowers and death like autumn leaves,生如夏花之绚烂,死如秋叶之静美,Also care about what has,还在迟胡乎拥有什么,《生如夏花》简介,《生如夏花》是泰戈尔写的诗歌,...